Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pyar ki pehli meethi bhet



After the dinner when I went to buy a paan just outside the restaurant, I came across this interesting board.

Routine paan charges were ranging from Rs 2 to Rs 15. But Rs 251 one shocked me. On further inquiry, I was informed that it is meant to be used on suhag-raat as it has got some ayurvedic jadibootis. And the ultimate effect is performance enhancement, I was told. My immense experience of Bollywood movies tells me that dudh ka gilas is a perfect aphrodisiac. But this was something new!

For those who are interested, there is not much difference between Rs 151 and RS 251 paans. The difference is just the type of jadibootis used. Ultimate effect is the same in both the cases. As far as I am concerned, when I get married I won't give it a try as I am more wary of the side effects.

ps - Special Sona Work Meetha Paan has to be chewed by both the partners. So the total cost goes above Rs 500. Suhag-raat could prove too costly even without the side effects! Poor people should rather stick to the traditional dudh ka glass.

~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home